Bamboo Matcha Spoon (Chashaku)
Bamboo Matcha Spoon (Chashaku)
The traditional bamboo spoon, or "Chashaku" in Japanese, is ideal for handling Matcha. It makes it easy to measure the desired quantity, to catch the Matcha at the bottom of the pots, and is remarkably pleasant to use.
Of course, Matcha can be handled with an ordinary spoon, but the bamboo spoon is a real pleasure to use, as well as being aesthetically pleasing.
In Japan, it is customary to use around 2 bamboo spoons of Matcha to prepare a drink.
The bamboo is shaped by hand under a steam jet. Do not machine-wash to preserve its shape and appearance.
We wish you an excellent tasting!
- We ensure your orders arrive safely through secure shipping methods.
How to use it?
• Free delivery for orders over 49 Euros/CHF.
Here is a quick overview of our delivery times:
- France: Expect your order within 2-3 working days.
- Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Portugal, Italy, Belgium and the rest of the European Union: Delivery takes approximately 5-6 working days.
- United Kingdom: Your order should arrive in 7-8 working days.
For our Swiss customers (Postpac 100% Insured):
- Collections take place on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Your package reaches Swiss Post on Tuesday or Friday, and should be with you in 1-2 business days from there.
Using DHL? Here's what to expect:
- In France : We prepare your order within 24 hours, and DHL delivers the next day.
- Rest of EU : After 24 hours preparation, expect delivery in 2-3 days.
- Switzerland : Likewise, after 24 hours of preparation, delivery takes 2-3 days.
International : Delivery usually takes 5-7 business days.
Please note that these are estimated times and may occasionally vary due to unforeseen factors.
Guarantee and BIO
Our tea is 100% guaranteed, we have absolute confidence in the quality of the products we offer you. Matcha Botanicals is a team of passionate people who have nothing in mind to sell products that we are proud of. These are varieties carefully selected, developed and studied by our producers and with our tea master. The cultivation and manufacturing process is the subject of our full attention, because we are the first consumers of our products, and constantly in search of the best. 💯
As specialists in traditional Japanese Matcha, we exclusively distribute Matcha from equally passionate family farms, all members of the Japan Tea Association, and all producing traditional Japanese Matcha since the 18th century.
Their production methods are on quality standards much higher than that of the "BIO" standards, a simple comparison with a single cup between a "BIO" commercial matcha and those from the plantations that we offer is eloquent!
For our producers, it does not make sense to pay dearly for an ORGANIC label which would guarantee a lower quality than the real quality of their products, while increasing their costs. The production is analyzed regularly to guarantee its quality as strictly as a traditional Organic Matcha. 🌳
Once harvested, the leaves are washed and steamed to freeze their aromas. The steam forms a protective film around the leaf, which allows it to retain its properties. They are then dried in hot air in large nets, and stored.
Less than 30 days before landing in your cup, the leaves are ground, then shipped by boat and train 🚞 to Europe, guaranteeing unparalleled freshness and an exemplary carbon footprint 🌈.
By the way, cultivating a tea plant is like planting a young tree every 5 years.
Glass is one of the most recyclable materials available, and the special black glass we use for our containers is no exception.
These containers are so good though that we would recommend you keep them and use them to store your quality spices, cooking mixes, powders, chocolates and any food that may spoil.